Mexican Mint Marigold

Texas' Answer to Tarragon: Mexican Mint Marigold

mexicanmintmarigold-banner

Those of you who have been following me over the years, know that I always get excited about herbs in fall. October is a prime time to start an herb garden in the south so take advantage of the season to freshen up an old herb garden or plant a new one. I’m following this advice myself right now by redoing my herb garden. I had a pineapple salvia that multiplied like crazy and some variegated ginger that is now casting shade over my herb garden. So I am replanting right along with you now. Remember to check the web for specialty herb sales happening this month. Plant organizations, such as the Herb Society will be having herb sales this month. These specialty sales often sell herbs, such as patchouli, that you can’t find in regular stores.
mexicanmintmarigold

Comments

Popular Posts