Collecting Seeds



One of the most exciting things about gardening for me is collecting seeds. Seeds can quite beautiful and fascinating! One of the most fascinating things about plants and seeds is the amount of seeds that some plants make. On plants like the dill in my garden, I can collect thousands of seeds from only a couple of plants! Wow! 

Click below to join me in a walk around my garden to look at different seeds that are growing right now. 



Now that you've looked at some of the seeds in my garden, why don't you take a walk around your own garden and collect a few seeds of your own. Here's a link to a seed envelope you can make to store your seeds. 


Seed Packet Small

To learn more about how seeds grow and travel, check out the book, A Seed is Sleepy by Dianna Hutts Aston. 

Comments

Popular Posts